Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Couple of Cards I made this week.....

Cards that I made this week the first two cards I used Create  a Critter and best friends for all the color shading .  I know alot of you guys bought the Imagine this past week. And have been asking if us Imagine user use the pattern carts so here are a couple of examples.

Now for my next card  I also used Create a Critter  I just love this frog you never go wrong using him.  and for the fill in I used Bubblegum pattern cart another very nice patter cart.
And here is another card made by create a critter the skunk is so stinkin cute, by the way in this cards I used my Pinkstamper stamp set if you dont have her stamps they are a must.  Especially if you making cards.
And finally this past week one of my close friends started me on embossing so here is one of my christmas cards that I am sending out this year.  
Hope you have a good week. And thanks for stopping by..

No comments: