Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Under the Weather Weekly challenge 50

Weekly Challenge #50: Under the Weather Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a Get Well card or gift set for a friend, family member, or acquaintance. Be sure to incorporate a Cuttlebug embossing folder, kraft cardstock, and string somewhere on your project




Well this is my card I created for the weekly challenge. In this card I used Hello Kitty, I also used Black and White Imagine cartridge, and The Dvine Swirls cuttlebug folder.  I started off printing the circles off the Black and White TC cartridge on to my Kraft Paper.  This is one nice thing about this cartridge you can print on what ever color card stock you wish.  I Then cut my Hello Kitty at 4"  I then add some Stickles on the umbrella and a bling on her bow.  I then cut a cloud from the imagine and then embossed them with the Dvine Swirl embossing folder after embossing it I took my block sander and sanded the blue off to make them look more real.  And finally I cut the Get Well cloud off the imagine and stamped Get well on the sentiment.  I thought this card really fit the challenge this week hope you enjoy..

6 comments:

Jan said...

Cute card. Love the Hello Kitty. I really like the embossing on the clouds.

Great job.

Jan
http://thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com/

Sukie said...

Super cute card, I love the colors against the Kraft background. I saw this posted on the Circle Blog and popped over to take a closer look. I am a new follower and am looking forward to more of your creations!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

MissyJenJen said...

This is a very cute card. Great job!

L.B. said...

Love this..Love when clouds are embossed and Hello Kitty is so fun.
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love this! I really need to break out my HK cartridge! It is such a fun card.

RockinRenee said...

Very sweet! I love your clouds!